BDS were the sponsorship consultants for Wembley National Stadium’s ‘End of An Era’ Initiatives.
A unique sponsorship opportunity
BDS obtained a number of sponsors who paid a seven-figure sum. As part of the sponsorship benefits for a P&G hair shampoo brand the sponsor ran an on-pack promotion to win the benches from the England Dressing Rooms.
Which included items ranging from bricks taken from the twin towers to changing room benches to old programmes.
Books and Videos
A commemorative book celebrating the full history of the ground and some of the most famous games played.
Including attendance at dinners and also the opportunity to take part in the last games ever to be played at the Stadium.
- University College London Hospital
- London City Airport and Bloomberg
- Shell – Make the Future Live
- Land Rover Experience at Bluewater
- Emirates Cable Car and TFL
- Hampden Stadium sponsored by BT Scotland
- City Cruises
- British Airways London Eye
- Department of Health: Smoking Cessation Programme
- DART – Luton Airport Rapid Transport System
- Wembley Stadium “End of an Era”
- Department of Health: Travel Communication Programme