BDS has worked for a wide range of government and public sector organisations as well as NGOs.
Clients have ranged from the United Nations to working for both the Australian and the Singaporean Governments.
Our CEO was invited to speak in the Czech Senate.
As well as working for many UK Government Departments, BDS has also worked for a number of more unique Governmental organisations, such as The Registrar of Births, Marriages and Deaths, The Land Registry and The British Antarctic Survey.
BDS have also worked in areas of significant sensitivity for a range of clients, such as The Commission for Racial Equality, Historic Royal Palaces, The Roman Baths and the Department of Health.
Illustrative examples of our work include :
- BDS wrote the sponsorship strategy for the Department of Health’s £100,000,000 smoking cessation campaign and were retained to undertake the resultant highly successful sales work. BDS had previously developed the Department of Health’s Draft Sponsorship Guidelines. BDS was again re-employed by the Department of Health to communicate the E111 key messages through partnerships with the private sector and significantly achieved over the target.
- BDS was employed by Edinburgh Council to obtain sponsorship sales for their “Christmas Lights” and raised significant sponsorship from British Energy. Following the success of sourcing the “Christmas Lights” sponsorship, BDS was re-employed by Edinburgh Council to undertake sponsorship sales for their “Capital Christmas” festival.
- BDS are increasingly being asked by local authorities to undertake sponsorship studies/audits in order to identify the best potential areas to pursue to obtain significant sponsorship investment. An example of work undertaken includes Aylesbury Vale District Council in which…
- BDS identified the Roald Dahl Festival as having major potential and, as a consequence, advised AVDC on how to adjust the festival to gain significantly greater sponsorship income.
PUBLIC SECTOR SPONSORSHIP EXPERIENCE
- Australian Trade Commission
- Department for Innovations, Universities and Skills
- Department for International Development
- Department for the Environment
- Department of Education and Employment
- Department of Trade and Industry
- Singapore Tourist Board
- The Department of Culture, Media and Sport
- United Nations
- Basildon Council
- Barnet Council
- Bath and Noth and Somerset
- Bath City Council
- Bexley Council
- Bournemouth Council
- Camden Council
- City Centre Company (Coventry)
- Croydon Council
- Coventry Council
- Edinburgh Leisure
- Greenwich Council
- Islington Council
- Kent County Council
- Kingston Council
- Sunderland Live
- Plymouth City Council
- St. Albans District Council
- Tower Hamlets Council
- Walsall Council
- Westminster City Council
Other Public Bodies
- Arts Council
- British Antarctic Survey
- British Tourist Authority
- British Waterways
- Centre of Ecology and Hydrology
- Countryside Commission
- English Nature
- English Tourist Board
- Environment Agency
- Historic Royal Palaces
- Islington International Arts Festival
- Liverpool Vision
- Natural England
- Natural Environment Research Council
- Olympic Legacy Park
- Scottish Enterprise
- The BBC
- The Commission for Racial Equality
- The Driver and Vehicle Testing Agency
- The Land Registry
- The Millennium Commission
- The Registrar of Births, Marriages and Deaths
- The Science Museum
- Transport for London