Bluewater Shopping Centre
- We achieved a sponsorship income in excess of £800,000 per annum (300% more than any other comparable venue in the UK at the time) for the Arena & Conference Centre Liverpool and were re-appointed to complete a sponsorship review and audit.
- Obtained significant sponsorship income for Bluewater Shopping Centre, through sponsorships such as the Land Rover Experience. This sponsorship won the International Council of Shopping Centres Global Award for Centre Productivity.
- Having generated significant sponsorship income for Bluewater Shopping Centre we were employed, after completing a strategic phase, to undertake sponsorship and commercialisation for Capital Shopping Centres. We were employed by Capital Shopping Centres for 2 years and achieved approximately £10 million of additional income.
Transport for London’s Cable Car, London Eye and British Airways
- We wrote the strategy and business plan for Transport for London’s Cable Car which resulted in a £36 million sponsorship by Emirates Airlines.
- We have worked for the British Airports Authority as sponsorship consultants for Heathrow Airport and for British Airways, advising them on Sponsorship of JFK Airport. We have also acted as sponsorship consultants for GNER.
- We wrote the sponsorship strategy for the British Airways London Eye and implemented the sponsorship sales process, raising over £1.7 million in secondary sponsorship alone.
- Following the success of our work, we were appointed to write a sponsorship strategy for Alton Towers, Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park and were retained to undertake the resultant sales work. We achieved in excess of £5 million in sponsorship revenue.
Hampden Stadium, Expo ’92 Pavillion and Legoland Windsor
- We worked for the Millennium Commission’s Landmark Project for Scotland, Hampden Stadium. Having developed the fund-raising strategy we secured £5m reduced title sponsorship from BT Scotland.
- Our consultants raised in excess of £5 million for the Department of Trade and Industry in support of the UK Pavilion at EXPO’92 in Seville.
- We were retained by LEGOLAND Windsor and obtained significant levels of sponsorship from a wide range of companies including Ford, Coca-Cola, Kodak, BT, McDonalds, Cow & Gate and Mars.
- We undertook a major consultancy exercise for British Waterways advising them on both commercialisation and sponsorship opportunities across their 2000 miles of canals and waterways in the UK; and on how to obtain additional income from London 2012.
Zoos and Aquariums
- We have been employed by Bristol Zoo Gardens, Chester Zoo and Edinburgh Zoo to carry out sponsorship strategy and allied income. generation audits. BDS also advised Bristol Zoo Gardens on potential construction and fit-out sponsorship for their new Wildlife Conservation Park Development.
- Following the initial strategy work for Bristol Zoo Gardens, we were employed by the British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums (BIAZA) to create a sponsorship and secondary income generation strategy for BIAZA members nationwide.
And so much more
- We have undertaken sponsorship sales for venues as varied as The British Film Institute’s London Imax, Buckmore Park, Leeds Castle, Lomond Shores, London Arena, Magna, National Space Science Centre, The National Marine Aquarium, Newmarket Racecourses Trust and Usher Hall.
VENUE SPONSORSHIP EXPERIENCE
- British Land
- British Waterways
- Crown Estate
- Henderson Global Investors
- Legal & General
- Old Mutual
- Peel Holdings
- Punch Taverns
- Scottish Widows
- Earls Court / Olympia
- The Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre
- The Aberdeen Exhibition and Conference Centre
- Alexandra Palace
- Ambassador Theatre Group
- Basildon Sporting Village
- Battersea Power Station
- Birmingham Hippodrome
- Bolton Arena
- British Airways Authority (Heathrow)
- British Antarctic Survey
- BUPA’s Cromwell Hospital
- Charlton Athletic
- Colston Hall Bristol
- Criterion Theatre
- Crown Golf
- JFK Airport
- Historic Royal Palaces
- Lee Valley Regional Park Authority
- Leeds Castle
- Lomond Shores
- London City Airport
- National Museums of Liverpool
- National Space Science Centre
- Planet Ice
- Plymouth Life Centre
- Science Museum
- South Bank Centre
- The British Film Institute’s London Imax
- Three Counties Show Ground
- Vue Cinemas
- Wales Millennium Centre