Together with London Luton Airport Ltd, we are developing a sponsorship strategy and business plan for the Direct Air Rail Transit (DART).
Environmentally friendly transport link
Due to open in 2021, the DART is a £225m investment, which will provide passengers with a more environmentally friendly and efficient transport link between the Airport and Luton Airport Parkway Station – whilst replacing the existing bus system.
This exciting project is part of a broader £1.5bn, 10-year Luton Investment Framework plan, which includes building new offices, hotels and business parks close to Luton Airport Parkway Station, including in Bartlett Square.
A major part of Luton Airport’s growth strategy
Luton Airport currently attracts 18 million passengers per annum which is estimated to increase to 25 million in 2029. The DART forms a major part of this development and growth strategy.
Increasing sponsorship value
The Sponsorship Strategy and Business Plan will provide recommendations on the commercial programme for DART, including how potential partners can engage with the high volume of annual passengers at Luton Airport but also, to significantly increase the sponsorship value by building other assets, such as signage on major nearby roads and brand presence at mainline stations, into the sponsorship opportunity.
- University College London Hospital
- London City Airport and Bloomberg
- Shell – Make the Future Live
- Land Rover Experience at Bluewater
- Emirates Cable Car and TFL
- Hampden Stadium sponsored by BT Scotland
- British Airways London Eye
- Department of Health: Smoking Cessation Programme
- DART – Luton Airport Rapid Transport System
- Wembley Stadium “End of an Era”
- Department of Health: Travel Communication Programme