The EDF Energy London Eye is one of the top 3 paid for leisure attractions in the world and has attracted over 40,000,0000 visitors since opening 11 years ago. Dominating London’s skyline it has captured the public’s imagination and it is now the world’s icon for contemporary London.
As the next project from the team that created and delivered the EDF Energy London Eye this new leisure experience will:
- Be another iconic and ground-breaking experience that will become one of the world’s most recognised paid-for visitor attractions;
- Be the worlds tallest ascending observation platform and at 175 metres high it will be even taller than the EDF Energy London Eye;
- Unlike the EDF London Eye capsule, which holds 25 people, the i360 will host up to 200 people in the capsule at one time. Uniquely it also has a bar and this, combined with the surrounding event spaces (which can hold a further 500 people), provides the most stylish, sensational and aspirational venue and bar in the world; a truly unique space for hospitality, events, performances, parties through to conferences, meetings etc.
- Be commercially viable for a large number of cities across the globe (thus enabling UK and Global expansion)
- Conservatively attract 800,000 annual paying visitors and be passed by more than 22,000,000 people every year
Last Updated on December 6, 2022